The school will include lectures by experts, hands-on activities and presentations by participants.
List of speakers:
- D. Giovannelli (University of Napoli)
- E.C.R. Green (University of Melbourne)
- C. McCammon (Bayerisches Geoinstitut)
- R. Moretti (Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris)
- P. Sossi (ETH Zurich)
- G. Yaxley (ANU, Canberra)
- A. Aiuppa (University of Palermo)
- D. Baker (McGill University)
- A. Berry (ANU, Canberra)
- J. Blundy (University of Oxford)
- E. Cottrell (Smithsonian Institution)
- K. Evans (Curtin University, Bentley)
- D. Frost (Bayerisches Geoinstitut)
If you are interested in attending this school virtually (registrations for on-site participation are closed), please fill in the pre-registration form below and send it to email@example.com.
- Students / PhD candidates / unemployed: € 80,00
- Postdocs: € 100,00
- Faculty / Permanent: € 150,00
- Students / PhD candidates / unemployed: € 120,00
- Postdocs: € 150,00
- Faculty / Permanent: € 200,00
- Students / PhD candidates / unemployed: € 280,00
- Postdocs: € 320,00
- Faculty / Permanent: € 400,00
The School "Understanding oxygen fugacity in geoscience" will take place in the main campus of the University of Trieste, Italy. The campus is well equipped with rooms for plenary lectures, participant presentations and hands-on activities.
We are organizing the School with the necessary precautions.
After May 1st 2022, the rules for entry into Italy have been updated and simplified. Information for traveller from outside Italy can be found on the website of Italian Ministry of Health.